1. Where did you meet? Driving on State Street, then at Harts. I know, I know...
2. How long did you date before you got married? 10 months
3. How long have you been married? 4 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is constantly looking for the next thing he wants to buy and have fun with.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I am quite attracted to his facial features. He has a really amazing nose and a profile that is almost perfect. He also tans like in 5 minutes of being in the sun and me with fair skin really envy's that.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? I have to agree with Jeana on this subject. Johnny is very mechanically inclined and can fix anything. He is also an amazing crane operator and I am always impressed with what he does at work. He is also extremely funny.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? His latest kick has been "wench". Not funny. But mainly it is always babe.
8. What is his favorite color? Silver
9. What is his favorite food? Chicken Alfredo
10. What is his favorite sport? UFC fighting
11. When and where was your first kiss? After about a month of dating we kissed in my apartment.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Camping, four-wheeling and sand dunes.
13. Do you have any children? Yes, one and another on the way.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? I am starting to see a likeness with your husband and mine Jeana! When we are listening to songs in the car he will make up words or a verse to the current song being played that is hilarious. I still can't listen to a Tim McGraw song without thinking of when we started dating.
15. How old is he? 30.
16. Who said I love you first? He did.
17. What's his favorite music? Rock.
18. What do you admire most about him? He is extremely sensitive and a wonderful father. When I rent a chick flick he will whine and moan about it but half way through he is telling me to pause it until he comes back from the bathroom because he is into it.
19. Do you think he will read this? Yes.
I tag: Jessicca and Yvonne (Yvonne I am sorry I think you may have already done this).
2 comments:
thats funny that your husband is a song maker upper (ha ha thats so not a word)too. he does it all the time and then they get stuck in my head! and worse i'll totally catch my self doing it too.
No, I hadn't done this one before. You can check it out on our blog. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment